- Rakeback Date Every Monday
- Rakeback Payment Poker Account
- Rake Method Calculation Weighted Contributed
- Cashout Duration 3-5 business days
- Cashout Payment Direct Cashier
- Trackers Support Hand Grabber Required
- High Stakes Action Up to NL1000
- MTT & SNG fees Included in rakeback calculation
Cristal Poker was founded in 2010 and operated as one of the main skins of Enet Network. However, in August 2016, Enet was closed and starting from September 2016, Cristal Poker continued as an independent poker room, sharing player pool with another independent poker room, Tonybet, thus allowing them to return to life and increase traffic.
Players can register from any country except the following ones: USA, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Spain, UK and Italy.
Cristal Poker offers a 200% up to 1000 EUR sign-up bonus. The welcome bonus is released in 20 EUR increments for every 100 EUR rake. Therefore, welcome bonus worth 20% rakeback equivalent. On top of it, the site also gives away 20 free spins each week to anyone making a deposit of at least 10 EUR.
- The Rake Structure above is available for NLHE and Omaha Cash Games
- No Rake is charged if the action ends before the flop
- For OFC Poker the rake is only 1% with 2 EUR rake cap up to NL1K
The traffic is mainly driven by Open Face Poker. However, you may also find NLHE and Omaha cash games traffic, especially in peak hours during European evenings and weekends.
All the games run in EUR currency.
Cristal Poker offers direct cashier. Payment methods are Skrill, Neteller, Visa, Paysafecard and Bitcoin. Minimum deposit amount is 10 EUR and the cashout limit is 15.000 EUR/week. Withdrawals are processed within 3 days and there are no cashout fees.
Poker Trackers are not supported by Cristal Poker software. Hand Converter is available on request.